Find Out How To Put On Muscle Mass In 90 Days
Here's a simple program that you can follow to gain muscle in 90 days:
Weightlifting: 3 days a week (Monday, Wednesday, Friday)
- Focus on compound exercises like squats, deadlifts, bench press, rows, and military press.
- Start with a lighter weight and gradually increase it over time as you get stronger.
- Do 3 sets of 8-12 reps for each exercise.
- Rest for 60-90 seconds between sets.
Cardio: 2 days a week (Tuesday and Thursday)
- Pick an activity you enjoy, such as running, cycling, or swimming.
- Do 30-45 minutes of moderate-intensity cardio on these days.
- Eat a balanced diet that includes plenty of protein, carbohydrates, and healthy fats.
- Aim for 1.6-2 grams of protein per kilogram of body weight per day to support muscle growth.
- Consume complex carbohydrates before and after your workouts for energy.
- Incorporate healthy fats like avocados, nuts, and olive oil into your meals.
Rest and recovery:
- Get at least 7-8 hours of sleep each night to allow your muscles to recover and grow.
- Stretch regularly and foam roll to prevent injury and improve flexibility.
Remember, consistency is key. Stick to the program and make adjustments as needed to ensure you're making progress towards your goals.